Wednesday, November 17, 2010

First Order from Modcloth!

I placed my first order from modcloth yesterday!  I've been lusting over the Deep Within the Armoire Dress by Valerie Tolosa since I can't remember when, and now its on its way!  The ordering process was very uncomplicated and didn't take long at all to complete.  I was able to get a good idea on what size I should select by the size chart and the reviews posted on the dresses page.  The shipping is supposed to take 3 to 6 business days, and returns are free so I'm very excited about it!  Here's a picture of the dress and a link to modcloth's website:




Modcloth:  http://www.modcloth.com/

3 comments:

  1. That is waaaaay cute! I love the overlay of the skirt. Think you'll do a full review when it arrives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the overlay also, it's the reason I gave into buying the dress. X) I'll defiantly do a full review. I love it when I can read a review of an item before I buy it, so it would be silly on my part if I didn't share also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me the brand of the dress

    ReplyDelete